Today, i'm going to blog on a really serious and sensitive topic. Racism. And seriously? I'm not serious. My blog's never ever gonna be that serious and full of politics shit. NEVER. I mean if i'm gonna be that dull and granny, you guys are going to remove my blog from your bookmarks right? (my blog SHOULD already be in your bookmarks by now)
Stop reading and add to bookmarks.
Yeah i know i know, i should blog more often. But you know, how interesting can a life of a dropout be? VERY. Like sleeping and gaming. Eh that takes up most of my day and night lor. I'm sucha busy guy. Oh i forgot, working too. Whoops. I think my computer's bonky. They automatically changes the font size according to what's most important in life and what's not. GAME SLEEP MONEY PARISHILTON NAILS DOGS TV SQUASH CAMERA WORK NICE THINGS mum dad and the rest of the family.
I love myself so much i tell you. (;
Anyhowdy-rowdy-fouldy-mouldy-cake, I'm gonna blog about the reality tv show, The Search For The Next Pussycat Dogs CATS i mean CATS. OH NO I MEAN DOLLS. Omg. I swear i didnt edit anything. I typed what came to my clever mind. Ya about the show. Nicole Scherzinger (pussycat's former lead singer) is damn fucking hot. And i mean fucking fucking hot. Was watching the finale for the show and the winner performed with them. Watch and you will sweat like a pig in a nonaircon room! (the winner's name is asia, yes a weird name. i should call myself china omg no maybe iceland then you can call me, icy~ or THE ICEQUEEN~. gives the stare***) End of MAJOR sidetrack. Watch the final performance. It's a short clip. I love the ending. They pumped up the beat at the end. A blast i tell you a major big blast.
Goodbye.
Stop reading and add to bookmarks.
Yeah i know i know, i should blog more often. But you know, how interesting can a life of a dropout be? VERY. Like sleeping and gaming. Eh that takes up most of my day and night lor. I'm sucha busy guy. Oh i forgot, working too. Whoops. I think my computer's bonky. They automatically changes the font size according to what's most important in life and what's not. GAME SLEEP MONEY PARISHILTON NAILS DOGS TV SQUASH CAMERA WORK NICE THINGS mum dad and the rest of the family.
I love myself so much i tell you. (;
Anyhowdy-rowdy-fouldy-mouldy-cake, I'm gonna blog about the reality tv show, The Search For The Next Pussycat Dogs CATS i mean CATS. OH NO I MEAN DOLLS. Omg. I swear i didnt edit anything. I typed what came to my clever mind. Ya about the show. Nicole Scherzinger (pussycat's former lead singer) is damn fucking hot. And i mean fucking fucking hot. Was watching the finale for the show and the winner performed with them. Watch and you will sweat like a pig in a nonaircon room! (the winner's name is asia, yes a weird name. i should call myself china omg no maybe iceland then you can call me, icy~ or THE ICEQUEEN~. gives the stare***) End of MAJOR sidetrack. Watch the final performance. It's a short clip. I love the ending. They pumped up the beat at the end. A blast i tell you a major big blast.
Goodbye.
Comments